Technology-I can’t live without
Technology is the collection pf techniques skills, methods and processes, which can be accomplished together to be used in scientific investigation. It can be the knowledge of techniques, processes, and the like, or it can be embedded in machines to allow for operation without detailed knowledge of their workings.
In my opinion, the modern era can’t live without technology and it’s the damn truth that nowadays everyone is dependant on this term “Technology”. If we see from the other side it has made our life so easy going that on one click one can transfer money online to anyone on the other part of the world. Many heavy constructions work , huge projects, infrastructures development are also dependant on our great scientific technology.
Technology has many effects. It has helped the economy to be developed in such a way that rise of leisure class is seen in our global economy. Technology has also helped our economy in such a way that whole world is connected like the food chain in biology we have learn in our childhood. Many technological processes produce unwanted by-products known as pollution and deplete natural resources to the detriment of Earth’s environment. Innovations have always influenced the values of a society and raised new questions of the ethics. Examples of include the rise of the notion of efficiency in terms of human productivity, and the challenges of bioethics.
- Improved communication – advanced communication tools;
- Easy access to information – at anytime and anywhere;
- Improved housing and lifestyle – most of the items that we have in our homes today are automated (if we compare with houses in the 70´s, 80´s, 90´s);
- Improved entertainment – we have more video games now, good music to listen and visual systems like smart TV’s;
- Social Networking – great improvement for individuals and businesses;
Convenience in education – online and mobile education.
- Job loss – replacing humans;
- World destruction weapons – increasing endless wars;
- Increased loneliness.
Conclusion:- Use of technology is necessary, but at it’s limit.