Narayan Seva Sansthan, is a NGO in India which was established in Udaipur in 1985. Narayan Seva Sansthan has been working from last 3 decades to reach out and rehabilitate differently able people from the under privileged segment.
While This Sevadham works with 480 branches in India and 49 branches abroad therefore focusing on alleviating disabilities and providing proper Physical, Social and Economic Rehabilitation.
So far, Narayan Seva Sansthan and its tireless team with the noble reverences has helped over 3, 33,427 individuals with free of cost corrective surgeries and we don’t intend to stop.
Success stories of Narayan Seva Sansthan:-
- Life can be meaningful, you just need the right way:
‘Where there is a will, there is always a way’ , A warrier like child Shiv Nayak made it effectual. Shiv Nayak was born in Fatehpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
It was his destiny’s fate that he had no hands, since the time of his birth.
The happiness of the birth of a male child in the family soon got vanished and the entire family members furthermore became heavyhearted.
When Shiv grew little older, his childhood heart started filling up with great downcast, when he watch his friends playing.
Therefore he could only observe darkness around him. He used to fight with the ‘Almighty’ and ask him, ”Why you have given me the birth with such abnormity?”
His parents left no stone un-turned for his treatment, but in vain, due to lack of financial funds and proper help.
- Sky is the limit where you put your mind into actions:
Meet Shesharam. He was born in February 1972, he got blind due to lack of vitamin A, at the age of four.
His poor financial background therefore resulted in inadequate treatment and leads to permanent blindness.
Being unable to get education, he remained illiterate till the age of 13.
His brother, who worked at Ahmedabad, helped Shesharam get admitted in a school for the blind, Ansala blind school, at Navrangpura.
Getting education for 14 years, hence he took up physiotherapy as the field of his interest.
Today, he works as a physiotherapist at Narayan Seva Sansthan’s Udaipur branch, successfully recruited in 1997. He’s is married and settled. As a result, Shesharam is an example to all.
- Mr. Kailash awarded with ‘Personal Category Award’ at national level for very excellent services in the field of welfare of Persons with Disabilities.As a result awarded by the President of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam on 3rd December 2003.
- The Founder Chairperson of ‘Narayan Seva Sansthan’ Mr. kailash Agarwal awarded with ‘Tarun Kranti Prize’ from Saint Tarun Sagar Maharaj ji.
- The President of Narayan Seva Sansthan, Mr. Prashant Agarwal and the Director Mrs. Vandana Agarwal were furthermore awarded with “Satya Shanti Award”.
- Distribution of wheelchairs(Numbers)=795678
- Distribution of medicines(in Rs.)=55070350
- Service of patients meals=118927931
- Distribution of clothes=26437833
- Distribution of food grains(Numbers)=4500
- Distributon of crutches=31334047
- Polio opertion numbers=338850
- Distribution of tricycles=259766
Narayan Seva Sansthan Contact:-
Narayan Seva Sansthan, Seva Dham, Seva Nagar Hiran Magri, Sector No. 4 Udaipur (Rajasthan) – 313001 INDIA