What is Marketing?
- Marketing refers to analysing and understanding the needs of customer and accordingly producing the goods and providing the services. It is used to create , keep and satisfy the customer.
- It is soul for business management as it helps to understand the market concepts, and helps the business to run with growth and development.
- Digital Marketing
- Traditional marketing
Digital Marketing Overview:-
- Wrbsite Development
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Bulk SMS Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Display Advertisement
- E-Commerce Marketing
- Online Media Production
- Mobile Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Creating Internet Marketing Strategy
- Affiliate Marketing
- Absense & Blogging
- Online Reputation
- Grab Freelance Projects
- Automation in Digital Marketing
Traditional Marketing Overview:-
- Business Planning/Marketing Planning
- Product Development
- Advertising through various sources
- Campaigns and Promotions
- Social Media
- Public Relations
Why Digital Marketing is more effective than Traditional marketing?
- Nowadays people spent more and more time surfing internet rather than reading books or spending time on magazines or watching television.
- Traditional marketing includes reading books, magazines, listening radio, ads etc. But traditional marketing requires more time, manual processes and more money.
- On the other side, Digital Marketing is more effective and efficient than traditional marketing as it is highly automated, and requires less time.
- Traditional marketing methods(ads on tv, advertising, templates, hoardings etc.) can be more costly and ineffective especially for small business.
- Digital marketing allows small business to be more wise as it allows to build a marketing plan by selecting the most efficient channels first and than laying on additional channels as the size and scope of their business.
Difference between Digital Marketing and Traditional Marketing
Benefits of Traditional Marketing :-
- It helps you to reach your target local audience easily. For example- One can play a radio ad in a particular city or region
- It is easy to understand. It can be easily understood by audience as they are physically understanding the kind of strategy.
- In this, customer can easily be convinced by providing them hard copies, templates and brochures of their products. It also helps the customers to go through the product specifications and make their decisions.
- Communication is more better in traditional marketing as communication is done face to face or physically, so it is more effective for communication. There is low communication gap.
Benefits of Digital Marketing:-
- In this one can target local area people, but also an international one. Advertising should done through various media channels, which help to reach the international customer easily.
- Digital marketing has low costly as compared to traditional marketing, as more and more reach can be made to the customers at a very low cost without any use of hard copies, templates or brochures.
- It consumes very less time. Time is money, so it helps to make more and more money by saving time through it’s easy reach to customers’
- Digital marketing through Social media channels helps increase more and more customers, as it helps to keep the record of customers as database, through which their need can be identified easily.
Downside of Traditional Marketing:-
- It is costly as compared to digital marketing.
- Feedbacks cannot be received , so the need of the customer may not be identified which may also be lead to customer dissatisfaction.
- Little/no interaction with audience. Lack of interaction means lack of customers which means lack of business.C
Downside of Digital Marketing:-
- Communication gap. Lack of communication due to no physical communication or face to face communication.
- Internet marketing is not useful for the customer who does not have access to the internet.
- Many people like aged people or people with old thinking does only believe in old customs. They does not believe in online marketing and social networks.
Best Digital marketing courses in udaipur:-
- DigiHakk – PMEDIA (Digital Marketing Course in Udaipur)
Phone: 094142 89839website : https://digihakk.com
Contact Email : email@example.com
DSIM Udaipur- Digital marketing course in RajasthanAddress: 2nd Floor, Near Hangout Restaurant, Opp. Ashoka Palace, 100 Feet Rd, Shobhagpura, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001Phone: 073406 61081
- Yug technology Best software development company in Udaipur | Digital agency Address: 1-j-18-19, behind shanti vatika, near, VIP Colony, Sector 7, Hiran Magri, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313002 Phone : 073000 01727
- Prarthana Associates Pvt. Ltd. Digital Marketing Company in India | Website Development Company Address: 2-A-12, Gupteswar Nagar, Hiran Magri, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001 Phone: 072300 04111
- Aspire Techno Solutions Address: Plot No 9, Sarwauttam Complex, Manwakheda Road,Anand Vihar, Behind Vaishali Apartment, Sector 4, Hiran Magri, Udaipur, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313002 Phone: 077278 08007
- Udaipur Web Designer Pvt Ltd. Address: 1-J-14, VIP Colony, vip Colony, Titrdi, Sector 9, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313002 Phone: 094603 23232