Udaipur: APP (Association of Pharmacy Professionals)
- Bhopal Nobles Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences sponsored 4th Ind Malaysian International Conference will be organized on 26 February 2019 at Bhopal Nobles Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Convener Dr. Chetan Singh Chauhan Principal acknowledged us that key speakers Dr. Vetriselvan Subramaniyan sir.
- Vice president APP Malaysian international branch and associate professor, department of pharmacology, Malaysia and Dr. Jainendra Jain.
- president APP UP state branch, principal, Institute of vocational and technical education, will give their views regarding “Future Scenario and Present Trends in Drug Design and Pharmacological Aspects”.
- Organizing committee Secretary Dr. Anju Goyal and Coordinator Dr. Meenakshi Bharkatiya informed that there will be poster presentation on different topics of pharmacy in the conference.
- 4th Indo Malaysian Conference on Future Scenario and Present Trends in Drug Design and Pharmacological Aspect at Bhupal Nobles Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bhupal Nobles University, Udaipur
- Indo Malaysian Conference on “Global Scenario & Challenges in Pharmaceutical Sciences & NanoTechnology”:
- Association of Pharmacy Professionals (APP) Malaysian International Branch in collaboration with APP Tamilnadu State Branch and APP Ethiopian International Branch is organizing Indo Malaysian Conference on “Global Scenario & Challenges in Pharmaceutical Sciences & NanoTechnology”: 10th September 2018 and are going to address the professional gathering on issues related to pharmaceutical sciences and nanotechnology.
Date of seminar: February 26, 2019, to February 26, 2019
Venue: Udaipur, Rajasthan.
Organizer: Bhopal Nobles Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Udaipur.