Cycling – health benefits
- The reason for this is that it is a cause of less stress and injuries than other forms of exercise.
- By cycling, all of our muscles work out properly, which has a great effect in our daily lives.
- Cycle walking is much easier than other sports, and it does not even need much physical power.
- There are many benefits from cycles, and this increases our power and endurance to a great extent.
- Our foot is also exercised by running a bicycle and it also increases our immunity and does not cause any disease.
Obesity and weight control
Research suggests that we should walk 2 kilometers daily and get up early in the morning to work every day
Cancer and cycling
- Every day a cyclist walks away from major diseases such as cancer.
- If a person is suffering from cancer, then by walking a cycle, it is far away.
Here are some of the reasons why cycling is an ideal exercise:
- It is a low-impact exercise that causes less strain and muscle pain.
- A good body workout which involves all the major muscle groups.
- Easy as compared to other sports.
- Cycling builds up your strength and stamina.
- Cycling is fun and adventurous. Ride uphill or on an incline for an increased challenge.
- It is the cheapest mode of transport.